Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Loki shook his head. "Let's not interrupt his conversation with Roxie." He gave Sif a smile. "How about we dance instead?"
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Sif smiled too and grabbed his hand again. "Okay."
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Alignment: Good
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Loki tossed aside the masks and began to lead her in a dance once again. The music was became slower and softer and Loki pulled her closer to him.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:55 pm

As he pulled her close to him she touched his neck with the other hand.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Loki touched her hair. "Do you remember when your hair was blonde?" Loki asked her.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 pm

She chuckled and nodded slowly. "Yes, I do."
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "For cutting and enchanting your hair.' He clarified. "I am deeply sorry for doing so."
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

She smiled. "Well, you aren't the greatest hairstylist but it's okay." She laughed a bit. "Now it's in the past."
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Roxie smiled as he held onto her hands. "It would be my genuine pleasure to help you find your brother" she said to him with a smile. "May I ask as to why you may not return home? I noticed you mention it earlier." she explained
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Loki laughed as well and grinned. "I was only a child. I think my hair cutting skills have gotten better." He gestured to his recently cut hair.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

"My mother sent me to bring Loki back home. She suffers greatly with this... Distance Loki insists on having, so I must not return without him." Even if Frigga masked her pain, Thor knew she cried still for being separated from Loki for the first time since he was a baby. She raised him with the same love and care she raised Thor. Odin was the neglectful one, never her.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Sif chuckled again and looked at his hair. "... We have to fix your hair." She smiled joking.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:46 pm

"It'll grow back." Loki assured her. "Although, keeping it short is easier to maintain."
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

"Don't worry, I don't care much about your hair." She said laughing.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"I see" she said as she leaned against the balcony letting the cool night city air brush over her. "So that means you will be leaving when you find your brother.." Roxie said. She didn't want Thor to find Loki just yet. If he found his brother soon she wouldn't see him for much longer.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Loki feigned that he was insulted by her starement."You should care. My hair is the best part about me." Loki joked.

Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"Yes, as soon as I find Loki, I will take him back home." He replied, not without noticing the hint of sadness in her voice. Thor cupped her cheek and brought her closer gently. "Do not think I will forget you. And if you wish, I can come to visit..." He looked at her eyes, now without the mask hiding her face and grinned. "I do not think I could ever forget your face, lady Roxanne."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Roxie's face went as red as her dress. "I would like that. If you came to visit often that is." she told him as she focused her eyes on his. "Shall we go back inside? It is getting a bit too chilly out here for me." she said as she reached up to her face and held onto his hand.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Thor smiled and took her back inside. The music had started again and he was feeling more confident to take her on a dance. "Would you allow me the pleasure of guiding you this time?" He asked, holding her hand with a warm smile.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Roxie took his hand and nodded. "I would be happy to." she told him as she placed her hand gently on his shoulder while keeping the other in his hand. "Tell me of Asgard. What is it like?" she curiously asked him.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Thor passed an arm across her lower back and cupped her waist while his other hand was firm on hers. It took him a little time to sway into the rhythm of the music but he managed to. "This room looks a lot like my mother's personal library. Only a little smaller. Asgard is big but not as big as Midgard. We have five moons instead of one and the major colors are golden and amber."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Roxie listened in awe. "It sounds exquisite. I would love to see it one day." she said as she smiled and watched his expression as he talked about home.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

"I would love to show it to you, one day." He replied with a smile and inched a little closer. The red painting in her lips attracted him, so as the scent coming from her skin and her astounding green eyes.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Roxie felt him pull her closer and she glanced away nervously. It had been so long since she had been close to someone like this. That relationship did not end up so well. The last man she had shared her life with left without warning before she returned from work. She spent a lot of time avoiding relationships because she just did not want to go through the heart break again.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Thor noticed how she avoided the kiss and pulled away just slightly with a sigh, continuing their dance. "I am sorry." Perhaps she was thinking about the wrong people she mentioned before and he decided not to push her into it. In Asgard he was a prince, used to have /any/ woman throwing themselves at his feet but in Midgard he was only a man, like may others.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum