Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TNRRP!

Go down

Welcome to TNRRP! Empty Welcome to TNRRP!

Post by Loki Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Welcome to The Nine Realms Roleplay!

First off, let me introduce myself:

I am Loki of Asgard. I'm in charge here at TNRRP.

Let me tell you about a couple of things:

There are two types of Rules.
The Forum Rules affect the entire site so be sure to read through them carefully. They are there for everyone’s benefit to create a safe and happy forum.
Roleplay Rules only affect the roleplaying portion of the site. Again, read through this carefully. 

Failure to comply to the rules will result in warnings, account suspension, and banning from the site.

What Should I do Next?

After reading the rules, the best thing to do would be to introduce yourself. Simply click the New Post button on the Introductions page. You can tell us as little (or much) about you as you please.

Other Information: 

All RP happens in the "Roleplaying Realm". This keeps the forum tidy and makes everything less chaotic.

Okay, see the words directly under my name? That's called a rank and you can get one. Just PM me with the rank you want and your profile will be updated with your special rank.

Why is my name in a color? That simply means I'm in a usergroup. To be put into a Usergroup, all you have to do is press the usergroup button at the top. Then, under Join A Group, select the group of your choice and click View Information. Click ‘Join Group’. The Moderator will approve the selection as soon as possible.

What's the Character Sheet about? It's a simply a way of telling us the basics about your character. You can edit your character sheet by heading to your profile and clicking the tab that says "Character Sheet".

We'll I think I've covered the basics! Now, it's time to introduce yourself so you can start to RP!
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down