Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure.

2 posters

Go down

I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure. Empty I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure.

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:02 am

Uhm... well... hey?! I guess. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing at this point- or if I'm even doing this correctly. Probably not.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Alignment: Evil
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure. Empty Re: I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure.

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 am

Hi Newcomer!
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

You've got this.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure. Empty Re: I... I think I'm doing this right? I'm not quite sure.

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 am

Oh, by the way. I'm Dare the Admin. Any and all questions you have are directed to me. Smile
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am

AND! I will come to you with any questions I have that are in dire need of an answer!
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 am

Well, I do know everything.  I'll do my best. Wink
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am

You do.. do that? (xD lol... my maturity level...)
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

Of course.

( Maturity?!?! Such a thing does not exist! I tend to favor the strikeout to contain my humor.)
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 am

Oof... had to put my glasses on for that one x_x tiny font.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:25 am

Glasses unite! (I just had to go back to check out my eye sight. My prescription needs a small boost but he noticed that I could read the tiniest font on the screen.)
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am

D: I used to wear contacts but I fell asleep in them and at like- three in the fucking (Can I say that?) morning I woke up crying  because it cut my cornea #struggles. Now though I wear this big, thick glasses and everyone's like, "lol hipster lololol"
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 am

I have contacts but I remind myself not to fall asleep in them. (You may go right ahead with any harsh words you deem necessary especially for anything related at three in the morning. Just watch yourself. Too much might be a bit offensive.)

My glasses are small and I've had them for a year now. My friend noticed for the first time a couple of months ago that they had lions on the side of them.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

I've had my glasses for several years... these one's are actually my fifth set. They're pretty nice. I mean, I feel like I should be in some underground Coffee Shop listening to some band called "sdkfhsadkflhs" but other than that- I like them. I'm not running into walls when I wear them..so..mhm, mhm, mhm!

And! Yes! I will watch my language. I have quite the potty mouth- or so I'm told.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

I'm on my third set. My glasses always break after the warranity is up. XD It's a bit funny. My first pair I got hit in the face with a dodgeball. Not even a real dodgeball, this is a soft-ish neon dodgeball about the size of... a canteloupe or something. The lenses were messed up. My second pair fell apart on the side where the hinge is. It just wouldn't screw back together.

Alrighty. I can be that way. I have to sensor myself.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:47 am

My lest set of glasses are just pretty much the front part right now.... both those little thingy's on the side came off... so now whenever I wear them I just have to look really snobby because I have to hold my head up high. It's a mess... and my first pair- I got them when I was like- 12... and for some reason I let my cousin convince me to throw them in the middle of the highway... so... just imagine how that played out.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

... I live next to one. I can see it vividly, like when I would throw these small cherry-like (THEY ARE NOT CHERRIES) things from the tree. Or the rocks. Whatever I had on hand really.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

OHMYGOODNESS are you talking about Crabapples? Because those things suck.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 am

I guess. They're small and they look like cherries so I just call them the cherry things.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colton Lis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:58 am

I think they might crabapples.... are they like- hard?

I feel like this introduction post is as much productivity as I'll get for a while xD I don't even know where to start on this site x_x I miss Tinierme.
Colton Lis
Colton Lis

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 am

I guess... It's dark outside and I'm not going to go check.

You'll get into the swing of it... It looks like there's a thread in the RP Realm where you could start roleplaying. Tony needs to meet people and not notice Loki is there.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum