Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Roxanne Aldren Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Roxie grinned when his beard brushed against her cheek. "Well you are quite welcome" she said as she pressed her cheek to his shoulder as they danced along. 
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Alignment: Good
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Thor Odinson Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Thor closed his eyes and allowed the music to fill his ear, the scent of Roxanne's perfume to fill his nostrils and her soft warmth to surround him. He now liked the slow music, if it meant dancing closer to a woman like her. "After this... Feast is over, what do you usually do?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 am

(Should we continue this or start things over when the site is remodeled? Ether way I will post) 

Listening to him speak she smiled. "Well I would go home and go to bed usually, that is if I do not have papers to grade." she said to him as she let him guide her around the dance floor. He smelled nice and felt so warm.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum